 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 11
Re: Hello Southern Cali!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:52:24 GMT

   LUGOLA has been kinda quite (almost too quite) but I think some of us in SANDLUG might want to hang out with you on your visit.

I checked the park and “Brick-or-Treat” will be happening the weekend of the 23rd and 24th.

Excellent. I’ll be staying downtown, so you’ll have to fill me in on your meeting place if you have one. I was out there a couple of years ago, so I kind of remember the area. I do remember that legoland was a drive. Should I rent a car while I’m out there?

Felix