 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
Sandlug meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:44:28 GMT

Sorry for the late report, but I was called away to the SF Bay Area for a while
to take care of some family matters.

The meeting last month at Adrians went great. We had several members show up,
Adrian our host, Jen, Stephanie, John Cooper, Clark, Jonathan Eric Hunters, as
well as myself.

Clark brought a large selection of parts to sell, at geat prices. Adrian showed
off an amazing new bridge, and Jonathan brought his great clock tower and other
MOCs, and I brought a couple of train items to show. I'll post some images soon.

The next Sandlug meeting will be in the Mira Mesa area of SD, North of Miramar
base. The day is still being determined, but most likely the 13th or 14th.

Mat Clayson