Re: Hello Southern Cali!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Felix Greco wrote:
   The weekend of October 21-27 I’ll be in San Diego for a conference. Are there any lug meetings going on around then I could attend? Anyone want to grab a beer and talk brick? Let me know, I think I might also hit the park while I’m there.

Felix Greco

Wow, that’s a long weekend! 8)

I don’t know for sure, but I may be able to join you then. Where in SD are you going to be?

You can contact me by Email, and I’ll send you my cel number.

Mat