 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 240
    Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts —Timothy D. Freshly
   First of all, even though the meeting was shortened because of the Labor Day weekend, I had a blast. Rich, your father in law is a great guy and I definitely look forward to seeing him some more. He will LOVE Brickfest next year! Greg, the BBQ was (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts —Richard Schoonover
   Hi Tim I think all of these are great things to have going on. I think we should do all of them and then some. I think our next display should have a city focus. I like the idea of Richmond Landmarks being there, but also any other crazy thing we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts —Richard Schoonover
   By the way if your were wondering what the url was it is: www.richlug.org Rich (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)