 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 23
  Activities/Interests?

So, what interests do we have represented in the group? My favorite themes are Classic Space ('77-80), Castle, Pirate and Star Wars. I missed out on all the great Castle and Pirate sets the first time around during my dark age, but am slowly (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Activities/Interests?

John Kornhaus <jkornhaus@xperts.com> wrote in message news:180120011630190...rts.com... (...) Since I grew up in the 70s and 80s, for me, Lego is simple Town, Space and Castle. I don't really think of the other newer"themes" as themes. They're just (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Activities/Interests?

(...) My main interest continues to be in making stop motion animation LEGO videos. I generally buy sets from all available themes because I see in them parts that will be used eventually in my productions. Of the recent official themes though I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Activities/Interests?

Hi I mostly like the StarWars stuff. I also am a big fan of Technic stuff. I missed trains in my dark years and I am now getting into that as well. I have a little of everything. I have taken some fasciantion with the Artic stuff that is out right (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)