 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 162
Re: Meeting this weekend June 30th. Everyone ready!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:55:44 GMT

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry but I won't be able to come up this weekend.  I have to do the
holiday thing with the wife.

I'll see you at brickfest!

Rich

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Richard Schoonover writes:
Hi Guys

Anything last minute we need or need to talk about before this weekend.
I know we need ihooks and maybe some fishing line or some kind of cable to
hang stuff.

Anything else?