 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 157
Re: Meeting this weekend June 30th. Everyone ready!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 00:23:24 GMT

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Hi Guys

Anything last minute we need or need to talk about before this weekend.
I know we need ihooks and maybe some fishing line or some kind of cable to
hang stuff.

Anything else?

I am going to try to work on some printed information that we can post on
the inside of the glass.  This is a very busy week so I may just be able to
bring a few different versions on Saturday and see which one we all like the
best.

Also, do we want to cover the back panels or leave them open?   If we want
to cover, I can try to pick up some large sheets of colored paper (light
blue? green?)

Finally, can someone check with the library to see if we would be covered by
their insurance policy (in case of loss, damage, or theft)?  I guess I would
just feel better knowing whether or not we would be covered.  Just a
thought.

See you all on Saturday.

Tim