 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 145
  Another Great Get-Together!

Hey guys - I just wanted to say that I had a really great time at our meeting on Saturday. Of course, it's awesome just to able to gab about LEGO for hours on end with other "enthusiasts" (a polite term for obsessed). As always, I was amazed at hour (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Another Great Get-Together!

Greg, you said it all! I guess all I need to say is "me too"! It was a pleasure meeting all of you Saturday. Your work is outstanding, especially the movies. I haven't seen anything like that before and was quite impressed. I look forward to seeing (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Another Great Get-Together!

I agree with Greg. I had a great time. I enjoyed the movies and seeing the big layout of Lego on the tables. I am going to try to get the big conference room again if possible. I was also very pleased with the turn out , and the appearance of a new (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Another Great Get-Together!

(...) I second that! Can't wait for the end of the month and BrickFest next month. I registered this weekend and will try to attend on BrickFest on Saturday. We can discuss possible car pooling later this month. I did get a Potomac Mills flier with (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)