 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 146
Re: Another Great Get-Together!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:48:21 GMT

Greg, you said it all!  I guess all I need to say is "me too"!

It was a pleasure meeting all of you Saturday.  Your work is outstanding,
especially the movies.  I haven't seen anything like that before and was
quite impressed.

I look forward to seeing you guys again either at the end of June or at
Brickfest.

Rich

(subject message trunctuated)