 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 135
  Re: Meeting Date Correction

(...) That would be great if you could visit Rich. I'd be interested in checking out some Mindstorms inventions. I bought the Droid Developer set on clearance but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'd like to see what others are doing with (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Meeting Date Correction

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GE5rMD.FxB@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) We would love to have you come to Saturday's meetings. I am completely technic deficient so if you could bring some Mindstorms creations, that would (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)