 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 135
Re: Meeting Date Correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 17:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Jenkins writes:
Hi,

I'm pondering coming up this Saturday from Norfolk.  I've never been to a
lego users meeting before, so I don't know what to expect.  I'm into
Mindstorms, so do I just bring an invention or two and show it off a bit, or
do I need to have a display and arrange for table space?

That would be great if you could visit Rich. I'd be interested in checking
out some Mindstorms inventions.  I bought the Droid Developer set on
clearance but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.  I'd like to see what
others are doing with these sets.

Definitely don't feel like you need to create some kind of formal display.
Our meetings so far have been very loose and unstructured.  We haven't tried
to have any specific agenda.  So far we've just shown up each time and
started gabbing with each other about LEGO and the next thing you know
several hours have gone by.

Anyway, please post the times for the meeting on Saturday and let us know if
you decide to move the meeting to Manasas.

Stay tuned for more info towards the end of the week.

G.