 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 139
Re: Meeting Date Correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 21:09:12 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Jenkins writes:
Hi,

I'm pondering coming up this Saturday from Norfolk.  I've never been to a
lego users meeting before, so I don't know what to expect.  I'm into
Mindstorms, so do I just bring an invention or two and show it off a bit, • or
do I need to have a display and arrange for table space?

We would love to have you come to Saturday's meetings.  I am completely
technic deficient so if you could bring some Mindstorms creations, that
would be great.

FYI, the Library display we were talking about is for the local library.
Nothing formal so if you would like to contribute a creation or two, that
would be most welcome.

We meet at the Tuckahoe Library on Parham Road.  Take I-64 East to Parham
Road SOUTH (Exit 181A).  Go to the 6th stoplight (FARGO ROAD) and turn
RIGHT.  The Library is right on the corner and the meeting rooms are in the
basement.  Approximate driving time from Norfolk is 1.5 hours.  Hope to see
you Saturday.

Tim