 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 13
Re: Welcome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:13:37 GMT

Frank:

You're probably looking at 3-3.5 hours from the Raleigh/Durham area.

Tim

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Hi folks!

It's great to hear a LUG is starting in Richmond. Richmond is a feasible
day trip from Raleigh (NC), so you might see me if you have any Saturday
get togethers. You are in a nice location for hooking up with other LUGs
being less than 3 hrs drive from two (NCLUG which is primarily
Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill based and WAMALUG).

Frank