 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 21
Re: Welcome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Mike Walsh writes:
From where I live in Cary I can usually get to the I-95/I-85 junction
in Petersburg in about two hours.  Unless traffic is bad on I-95, we are
usually through Richmond 45 minutes later.  The Raleigh to Richmond drive
isn't bad usually.

Mike

I agree with Mike - I have relatives in Raleigh I visit fairly often and the
trek from Richmond to there is definitely doable in approximately 3 hours.

G.