 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 94 (-5)
  Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Brikwars !!

REPOST: Sorry about this, the first version came out all screwy - hopefully this is a bit easier to read :( Shaun ***...*** SUMMARY OF EVENT WHAT: BRIKWARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM ABS WHO: ANY AND ALL INTERESTED NELUG (AND FRIENDS OF) MEMBERS WHEN: 1 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Brikwars Playtest Photos

As promised, here are some captions describing the scenes in the photos from the Brikwars Playtesting session between myself and Mr. Eric "I swat you like a fly" Joslin. The day was somewhat overcast, so I resorted to using a flash, alas ... most (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  ANNOUNCEMENT: Brikwars !!

SUMMARY OF EVENT WHAT: BRIKWARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM ABS WHO: ANY AND ALL INTERESTED NELUG (AND FRIENDS OF) MEMBERS WHEN: 1 APRIL 2000, 10:00 TO APPROXIMATELY 16:30 WHERE: CHARLES RIVER MUSEUM OF INDUSTRY, MOODY STREET, WALTHAM ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

<snip> (...) Your right I think she did. I knew I would miss something. Thanks for the catch. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) That was one of my concerns was how to do this without overwhelming the town. I don't think the TCS window area would be large enough for it to be very far off in the distance, unfortunately. The Dragon's Lair should definitely be a sideshow, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact