Re: Greenburg Show and Looking for Train Parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Hey folks as part of getting ready for the Greenburg show I have been trying • to
expand my rolling stock (Train Cars).  I am currently out of train Wheels,
Boogie Plates ( 4x6 tile with pin and beveled edge ), and Couplers.

I know that at least a few of you were buying up Snowplows and other train • cars
for parts, just not the train parts.  Anyway I am interested in trading for
these if you don't want them.  If you don't have all of these parts I am still
interested.

I will probably place an order for these within a couple weeks with S@H if I
don't get any this way.

As for a little update on Greenburg, I have submitted the form and my contact
says she will be working on the show next week I believe so we should know • more
then.  As for the tables, I will be taking 2 weeks off after the baby is born
and hopefully there will be at least an hour I can take and run out and get • all
the supplies for the tables.  We can talk about construction and painting
hopefully by mid/late October before it gets real cold.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

I have a bunch of train parts....thing is I want to keep them. How about if
we pool some of our peices to come up with some cars for the show.

Seeing as I have a new job, and have every weekend off, I am pretty much open
for building tables, and if you need a hand running and getting the
stuff....but I have to warn you...I am not that handy with tools.

Tom D