Subject:
Greenburg Show and Looking for Train Parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:23:12 GMT

Hey folks as part of getting ready for the Greenburg show I have been trying to
expand my rolling stock (Train Cars).  I am currently out of train Wheels,
Boogie Plates ( 4x6 tile with pin and beveled edge ), and Couplers.

I know that at least a few of you were buying up Snowplows and other train cars
for parts, just not the train parts.  Anyway I am interested in trading for
these if you don't want them.  If you don't have all of these parts I am still
interested.

I will probably place an order for these within a couple weeks with S@H if I
don't get any this way.

As for a little update on Greenburg, I have submitted the form and my contact
says she will be working on the show next week I believe so we should know more
then.  As for the tables, I will be taking 2 weeks off after the baby is born
and hopefully there will be at least an hour I can take and run out and get all
the supplies for the tables.  We can talk about construction and painting
hopefully by mid/late October before it gets real cold.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/