Subject:
Hartford Greenburg Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ct.hnh
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:25:31 GMT

Folks,  I know we have discussed this before but the Greenburg folks are *Hot*
to get us to do the Hartford show as well on 11/25 & 11/26.  There are a number
of drawback as I see it.

1.  The Wilmington show is Dec 2nd & 3rd so thats 2 shows right in a row.

2.  The Hartford show is over Thanksgiving weekend.

3.  Most of us are in Boston so it is a bit of a Hike.

Anyway I told the Greenburg folks that I would suggest a couple of things.

1.  Possibly doing a severly scaled back display.

2.  Doing a display table with some MOC's and Litterature and people to answer
questions.

3.  Possibly doing a demonstration.

If we were to do any of this we would need the following.

1.  Participation from some members in the general Hartford Area.

2.  At least a couple people enthusiastic about doing it.

I have no problem saying sorry but we just can't handle both shows at the
moment but I wanted to throw it out again and give some Connecticut folks a
chance to have their say if they really want to help out.  If there are CT
folks that are interested I would need at least one of you to take "point" on
dealing with the Greenburg folks as I will have my focus on the Wilmington MA
show.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group