  Greenburg Show and Looking for Train Parts.

Hey folks as part of getting ready for the Greenburg show I have been trying to expand my rolling stock (Train Cars). I am currently out of train Wheels, Boogie Plates ( 4x6 tile with pin and beveled edge ), and Couplers. I know that at least a few (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show and Looking for Train Parts.

(...) to (...) cars (...) more (...) all (...) we pool some of our peices to come up with some cars for the show. Seeing as I have a new job, and have every weekend off, I am pretty much open for building tables, and if you need a hand running and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)