  August 5th BBQ!

Wow, did I have fun on Saturday... Saw some great MOCs, had great grilled chicken, etc.... The only downside was that I showed up for the BBQ on Sunday. For some ill-gotten reason, I was convinced that it was Sunday, not Saturday. I still had fun on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: August 5th BBQ!

It's like a bad dream! Noooo! I once took a 3 hour train trip to a SF convention -- one week early. At least it was practice with the train schedule. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: August 5th BBQ!

(...) Wauuuughhh! :-u I thought it was TODAY too! :-( :-( :-( My laundry is just finishing up, and I'm getting ready to head out the door, thinking I'm about and hour and a half late to the BBQ, and... Boy, do I feel dumb. Here I was last night (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: August 5th BBQ!

(...) Well attendance was lighter than expected as you might have figured out ;-). We had fun and those that came got to see the semi-secret project I have been working on (I am going to try and post some preliminary pictures tonight to a page but (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: August 5th BBQ!

(...) Yeah, *really* sorry we couldn't make it. (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: August 5th BBQ!

Thanks for hosting Eric! Had a good time, although I arrived late (it still was the 6th though). And I got to see the shelf-train! Between that and Steve, Tom and yourself, I suddenly am real interested in getting some track! "I've been working on (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)