 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 874 (-5)
  August 5th BBQ!

Wow, did I have fun on Saturday... Saw some great MOCs, had great grilled chicken, etc.... The only downside was that I showed up for the BBQ on Sunday. For some ill-gotten reason, I was convinced that it was Sunday, not Saturday. I still had fun on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Directions are on the way...

I don't think we're going to make it to the BBQ. Karen's new store [1] just opened, and she's extremely busy and exhausted both at once, so we need the weekend for quiet relaxation. See you all at the next meeting, though! [1] Little plug -- Karen (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Directions are on the way...

Hey folks, Just a heads up that if you are on the mailing list you should be getting the directions to this Saturday's BBQ. If you have any questions let me know. If you did not get the directions let me know and I will send you a copy. Remember (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  über-garlic garlic gazpacho (was: Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary)

(...) mmmm, did it! Made a proto-test-batch version last week and made what I think may be a final candidate last night. Wrote down all the ingredients as they went in so I'll be able to reconstruct it the night before the BBQ. One last adjustment (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Reminder: BBQ this Saturday...

Just a reminder that we are having a BBQ at my house this Saturday, August 5th. I will be sending out directions via the Mailing list but otherwise here are the particulars. 1. BBQ. starts at 1pm and goes to no later than 9pm (sorry but the wife is (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact