Reminder: BBQ this Saturday...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:21:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just a reminder that we are having a BBQ at my house this Saturday, August 5th.
I will be sending out directions via the Mailing list but otherwise here are
the particulars.

1.  BBQ. starts at 1pm and goes to no later than 9pm (sorry but the wife is
with child and needs her rest).

2.  Food and Beverage is BYO(E) Everything.  I will provide the grill.  So
everyone should bring Drink and their main coarse and probably a Pot Luck Side
Dish like Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Salad, Chips, Uber Garlic Pickles, etc.
That we all share.

3.  Alcohol is fine as long as you are over 21.  If you are under 21 please
don't even think of drinking because I will be very upset.

4.  If you have a lawn chair or equivalent you might want to bring it.  There
is a chance chairs will be in short supply.

5.  If you would like to bring some MOC's over please feel free although I will
probably display those inside as the outdoors is not always friendly to LEGO.

6.  I have a few things I want to talk about like the Greenburg show but
otherwise I don't have much planned.  I will have a LEGO Soccer game set up for
fun and I have a few other ideas but because we recently had a large portion of
our lawn seeded it is still a question as to whether lawn type games will be
played.

7.  If you have anything you want to talk about or do please bring it along or
let us know.

I look forward to a nice relaxing get together with you all.  Directions are
forthcoming.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/