Re: Directions are on the way...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:15:56 GMT

I don't think we're going to make it to the BBQ. Karen's new store [1] just
opened, and she's extremely busy and exhausted both at once, so we need the
weekend for quiet relaxation.

See you all at the next meeting, though!

[1] Little plug -- Karen is now managing a brand new Ten Thousand Villages
store in Coolidge Corner. Ten Thousand Villages is a non-profit organization
that buys from artisans in developing countries at a fair price. It's a very
cool store with lots of cool stuff. You're all invited to drop by and
perhaps buy stuff. :) And also, the store is largely run with a volunteer
staff, so if anyone has any spare time they'd like to contribute to a good
cause....

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/