Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard W. Schamus writes:

5) The Question for LUGNET (err... n-o-t E-r-i-c) is, should age limitation be
be a factor in local LUG membership.

6) Though you (E-r-i-c), may wish to keep pounding away at the rock so that it
will just go away, you are not the author of the original post, so you are not
the one to end the discussion.

Ah, I see.  It's a simple misunderstanding.

I don't care if you discuss this all over Lugnet, by all means, Shiri asked you
to, go ahead.

But when you post things like this statement:

The question remains. Why an age limit for those who have demonstrated
  maturity?

to lugnet.org.us.nelug (in http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=677), with no
crossposting, it seems very much like what your after is a discussion from
NELUG about why the age limit is set *for NELUG*.  Which is wh I kept telling
you our reason (we wanted it that way) and that we would discuss it at our next
meeting.

But you weren't being harassing, you were just posting sloppily.  I see now.

Well, as I've said many times, feel free to discuss the pros and cons of age
limits in general.  I am neither hurt nor angry about it (which you seem
determined to label me as being).

eric