    Re: Age limitations —Jeff Johnston
    (...) I honestly get the impression that this is what is really at the core of the desires of the folks who agree with the age restriction. "We are a bunch of adults who all share an interest in LEGO, and we want to do activities that adults do (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Eric Joslin
   (...) I would like to start by saying that I do not speak for all the members of NELUG in any way on this, but: Yes, this is why I feel the way I do. I make no bones about it, nor do I attempt to hide behind other things. I have never said that the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)