Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:23:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Todd Lehman writes:

What else is she going to do?  Wait 2 years?

No, but I think contacting us directly would have been the way to go.

I know that in many cases I seem to stand for hashing things out in public, but
I feel that things only need to be as public as they absolutely must.

I wouldn't care at all what someone from outside Lugnet thought about where
sale and auction flogs should or shouldn't be posted.  Anyone who posts to
Lugnet on a regular basis, I care vary much for their opinion.

Frankly, I don't care what anyone from outside NELUG has to say about this
issue.  I do care very much what you, Eric K, Dave Eaton, Shaun Sullivan, etc
have to say about it, though, and would very much like to discuss it at the
next meeting (which is still on for the 12th, I beleive?).

My main point was that her method for bringing the subject to us leaves a lot
to be desired, in my opinion.  Not that she shouldn't bring it up at all.

eric