 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 49 (-5)
  (canceled)

  Re: I'm a new member and need some help !

(...) Pierre, I am so sorry I missed your post. I guess I havn't been thinking straight lately. Anyway here is a little information as well as a few links. First our long and storied history (All ~8 months of it :-). Around last July/August some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Clubhouse planning

(...) This sounds great to me. It sounds like it would be a larger space which we need and its a great location. (...) I appoligize for the brevity of my response but I am feeling very under the weather at the moment and am not thinking completely (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info

(...) Sorry, No it is definitly not required that anyone attend the "dry run" to participate in the TCS display. (...) I guess the closest thing to a list would be this thread... (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Clubhouse planning

(...) Sounds worth lookin' into. The BU conference room works fine (and of course, is terribly convenient for me) but it'd be supercool to have a permanent space. (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact