    Re: Do we have any train nuts around here? —Matthew Miller
   (...) I've said this in person, but I'll mention it here as well for the sake of, um, well for some reason. :) I really dig Lego trains, but Mindstorms/Technic + Space + Town already exceed my Lego Budget. Trains would make a really expensive (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Do we have any train/town nuts around here? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Hey Town is part of Train isn't it ;-). Kidding aside I think every good train layout needs a town to go with it. If we were ever to attempt a train layout I don't think I would expect everyone to bring Train engines and freight cars. I think (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)