  Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

I have set up a LUGNET page on how to use the NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages. (URL) you would like to express your interest in NELUG from your LUGNET home pages please feel free to use these images and link to the NELUG home page. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

(...) Uh oh. That's not a trademark symbol. (It just looks like one in Microsoft's fonts.) I suggest using "&#8482", which should work for everyone (and follows the standard). (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

(...) Don't tell me I need another operating system now so I can test everything properly. :-). Well for the images it shouldn't matter because the "TM" is part of the Image. I will look into the couple of uses of the "TM" on the NELUG home page (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

(...) Wouldn't hurt. :) Seriously, no. You just need to be aware of what Microsoft is up to. See (URL). (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

(...) OK all the "TM" symbols on the NELUG home page have been set to &#8482. If you have any problem viewing these on the home page let me know. Thanks, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

(...) I might be looking in the wrong place but I still see a raw 8-bit code (#153) instead of the HTML entity in the HTML source for the page. The images have real TM symbols, though. :-) :-) BTW (just a nit) the actual HTML code is: ™ and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

(...) Grrr.. This is driving me crazy now. I just viewed my raw source on my machine and it does indeed say ™ but when I FTP the source to the server and open the page and view the source I see a raw "TM" symbol. This I don't understand. Also, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

(...) Perhaps it's still in your cache? (Looks okay to me, although I admit I just glanced over it.) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)