Re: Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:38:24 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
Don't tell me I need another operating system now so I can test everything
properly.  :-).

Wouldn't hurt. :)

Seriously, no. You just need to be aware of what Microsoft is up to. See
<http://www.lugnet.com/publish/?n=1956>.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/