Re: How about another general NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 16:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:

Ok. So, if I reserve a room for tomorrow night (Wed the 31st), how many
people will be there?

I'll be there.

Although if you think another time would be better that is fine
with me too.

I think some of our more successful meetings (attendance-wise, anyway) have
occured when we've been able to announce a definative date, time, and location
a week or so in advance.  That gives plenty of time for folks from outside the
Metro Boston area (where our meetings have been so far) to make arrangements
for the long haul up here.  I think we'd be better off scheduling meetings a
bit further in advance.

eric