Re: How about another general NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 17:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Any ideas on a date and time?

Well, speaking purely for myself, I'm going to be out of town over this • coming
weekend (Friday through Monday), but maybe the Wednesday after that (the
31st)?  How does that strike people?

As for location, we all know I love Bison County, and it's extra easy for me
to get to.  Plus it supplies my other cravings- red meat and Guinness, as • well
as being right across the street from TCS.  Parking is easier, too.

The background noise is greater, though, even if we do arrange for the • private
room in advance, and there's less ability to bring in really big MOCs.

You make some good arguments but I agree with Matthew in that I think we • should
have a bit of variety in where we meet.  I would suggest BU for this meeting
just because we have a good setup there and we havn't done it in a while.

The 31st works for me as far as I know at the moment.

I was just wondering what the state of the the meeting is right now.  Is the
meeting still on for the 31st and will it be at BU?  Do we have a time yet?

sun