Re: How about another general NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 13:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

I'm down, G.  When are you back from the road?

After a day of Airport Hell on friday I am back for at least the next 2 weeks
and hopefully longer.

I am pretty open as to a date and time.  We could even do 2.  Those of us doing
the Castle display at TCS have to take it down either next tuesday or the
following weekend.  So some of us will be across from Bison County at that
point anyway.

Matthew does make a good point about having one at BU though.  The BU meetings
have less "white noise" because we have our own room and the pizza isn't that
bad.  I would be up for another BU meeting too.  For me its 6 of one 1/2 dozen
of the other in terms of drive time.

So I'm up for either.  I might make one post to the mailing list just to make
sure people know we are talking about this.  I hesitate to do that though
seeing it is not really what the mailing list is for.  We have had quite a few
people express interest in NELUG however that found NELUG before LUGNET so a
little reminder about this newsgroup might be in order.

Any ideas on a date and time?

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/