 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 314 (-10)
  Re: How about another general NELUG meeting...

(...) How about at BU? We haven't had one there for a while.... (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: How about another general NELUG meeting...

But of course I'm interested! -s (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  How about another general NELUG meeting...

Just wondering if there was interest for another general NELUG meeting. We havn't had one for a while because we have had a lot of themed meetings lately. I should be around for the next couple of weeks anyway. I would suggest either BU or Bison (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  TSC Castle Display Breakdown

I talked with Crispin recently and talked to him about the breakdown of the window display. Crispin would like to keep the display up through the end of the month and we talked about 2 options. 1. Tuesday May 30 - TCS is open till 8pm so we could do (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) Well, yes and no. Right now, kinda frustrated. It's definitely way exciting to hear this news, but it's also somewhat disenchanting. That is, it's a bit of a jolt to learn of this appearance through the grapevine rather than from TLC directly. (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

Wow! LUGNET recognized by TLG? Todd must be so proud. Pearson (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) By chance has anyone locally (in Boston area) received their copy of this new issue yet? --Todd (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: TCS Castle Window Display

(...) Ow! hey, no need for self injury here. :^) -Suz (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG Button available, Web Site news section reformated.

OK I know I have been making a lot of changes lately. Bet you can't tell most of my LEGO is in the TCS window display :-). Anyway I have been having fun being creative with the NELUG site as well as the new LUGNET Map pages. First of all I have come (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: TCS Castle Window Display

(...) Excuse me whilst I smack my head against the wall... *smack!!* There much better. Okay, I misread Jeff Johnston's message, and, since I had just been trying to find the set that those black castle doors came from, I immediately assumed those (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact