Re: TCS Castle Window Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 23:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Jeff Johnston wrote:
[...]
On one of the houses, I thought I saw a pair of black "half doors",
arranged like the old farm doors where you can open the top half or the
whole thing.  Where are those from?  I don't think I've ever seen them
before...

Those are mine. I first thought I got them in Paradisa sets, but looking
at set pics, I don't see them in black. Then I thought Wild West, but I
only see whole doors there... I'm not sure.

They would be from <set:2996>.  :)

I doubt it, 'coz those look like full-doors and Suz is ref'ing to half-doors.

Excuse me whilst I smack my head against the wall...  *smack!!*  There much
better.

Okay, I misread Jeff Johnston's message, and, since I had just been trying to
find the set that those black castle doors came from, I immediately assumed
those where the doors he was refering to.  What makes this even more
embarasing, is the fact that I already replied to this thread with the set
those half-doors came in...  :)

Jeff