Subject:
TSC Castle Display Breakdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 02:27:05 GMT

I talked with Crispin recently and talked to him about the breakdown of the
window display.  Crispin would like to keep the display up through the end of
the month and we talked about 2 options.

1.  Tuesday May 30 - TCS is open till 8pm so we could do this late and because
breakdown should be faster than setup I doubt we will need more than an hour or
two.  I personally am fine with this option although I realise weeknights might
be difficut for some of you.

2.  The following weekend either June 3rd or 4th.  This might work better for
some of you.  Let me know what would be best for you and we can corrdinate our
breakdown.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/