    Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG —John Gerlach
   (...) Great stuff, great pictures - looks like a really awesome project. I hope to see it in person someday! I just wanted to make a quick comment on the part I quoted -- People just don't realize how amazingly cool it is to have enough bricks for a (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG —Dan Boger
   (...) I think I liked the part that I didn't have to pick through masses of bricks to get what I needed. Having lots of brick is cool. Having lots of SORTE bricks is even better :) Dan (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) My favorite quote from Saturday, from Erik V.: "Don't bother sorting, just take all the loose brick and put it in the play area." Oh, and my pictures are here: (URL) -Alfred Allug dictator-in-chief (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)