  Train show

I wanted to thank all the NELUG members that allowed us to borrow some stuff for the show this weekend. It was a lot of fun, and of course, no one in Western MA knew that LEGO made trains. Go figure. Jonathan has some fabulous buildings, and it was (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Train show

(...) I'm not nearly as eloquent as Chris, but I'd like to chime in here with a big me too! Thanks, Don (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Train show

Any pictures? - Joe "Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbagepl...e*rcn.com> wrote in message news:HMq4qG.1y0p@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Oct, Nov, and Feb Train shows [was Re: Train show]

(...) Well, I took one picture... (URL) help set up on Friday and didn't think to bring a camera. I helped man the show on Sunday, but it was very busy on Sunday. So I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. I took a movie of our trains running (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Oct, Nov, and Feb Train shows [was Re: Train show]

(...) As you have probably seen on our mailing list we are trying to encourage a W. Mass sub group to start meeting. I think if that happens it would be much more likely that we would try and do the event. Please make any suggestions you want about (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Oct, Nov, and Feb Train shows [was Re: Train show]

(...) If Teddy and I meet at lunch today, does that count:) He works upstairs from me. I am just worried that the opportunity to present at the show might evaporate if we wait too long. I am trying to feel out the core NELUG membership. I am not (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Oct, Nov, and Feb Train shows [was Re: Train show]

(...) Chris, I have no idea how much web space we have for ldglite, but you could probably put it there temporarily, and I could move it from there to my ISP space, which I'm not using for much of anything right now. Or maybe we could link the movie (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Train show

(...) Here is my collection of photos from the show (three pages so look for the next link at the bottom of the page): (URL) brought the eight wide Trains along with two fabulous trolley cars. (URL) brought the buildings, five of which are new for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

"Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbagepl...e*rcn.com> wrote in message news:HMwtBr.10u1@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) I think we have a classic chicken an egg scenario. Basically, I would love to do this show, but I can tell you that I can't commit to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Oct, Nov, and Feb Train shows [was Re: Train show]

(...) snip again (...) I guess we will see, and we will try to see soon. (...) Oh, in the absence of an explict invitation to help, it sounded to me more like an invitation to come view the show. When are you setting up? Since I am working in (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)