 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2949 (-20)
  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

Oh you won't think it's funny when a 42-Kiloton-Persian is bearing down on you. I've got my patented Fluffy Kitty Fallout Chart almost finished. No where to run, nowhere to hide, baby. BTW, thanks for blowing my strategy. :P -Evil (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) Yes Wayne, you can build your army out of Playful Kittens. I know you had asked me about this last time I saw you, and this time I decided that you could try your twisted "cuddle them until they yield" strategy. I still think it lacks a bit in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

Crisiriffic! Location doesn't matter too much to me. Unless Shaun lives closer to the Canadian boarder, then there's some legal issues for me; they've got a restraining order and I'm not allowed within 500 feet of America Jr, but that's another (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

Quoting Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>: (...) I think this works for us, and I'd like to have Brikwarring Amongst The Bears. (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) I'm up for this game, but I don't know what I'll be able to build, since I'm not to familar with Bubble Gum Crisis. I'm going to try and build an armored minifig and a mech suit that should take the total 150cp. (...) Could we set it up (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) HA! Exactly! Actually, you're one step ahead of me ... I was trying to devise how we might operate with 3 teams, plus civilians. Each of the three teams has different rules of engagement: (1) Team ADP Police: may attack Team Villian and/or (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

I'm up for playing and as far as I can tell, the 13th sounds good. I can also bring a few 'urban structures' with me. Are we going to have teams? Also, might this game lend itself to hit points (HP) since we will have very few units? I've also been (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(In Monster Truck announcer voiceover) WATCH ... as Jorge's speeding TurboCycle becomes a slagged heap of burning plastic!!! HEAR ... Wayne's moans of agony as his stalwart troops are turned into a steaming heap of minifig detritus!!! SMELL ... the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: Meeting Tonight

(...) I know, I was so quiet I think some folks might not have realized. Especially since I hadn't been to a meeting in 18 months. eric (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tonight

(...) You were at the meeting last night? -s (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tonight

I know I hadn't been to a meeting in 18 months, but it was good to see y'all. eric (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) Not a worry! As always, I'm sure that we'll have many extra troops to go around. Actually, this weekend I finished up one unit that would take up my entire budget - which means that the other 4 or 5 units I've built are now suddenly worrying (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Meeting Tonight

FYI, There's a NELUG meeting this evening (Monday, August 25). 6:30 or so at the Construction Site 7:00 or so at Mouse County (I think ?!?!?!) for dinner Sorry about the alte notification - most of the discussion about the meeting has been on the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

Best dates for me are the 13th and 27th. Any idea where the game might be held? I have nothing built yet. Any suggestions? So much of my stuff is still locked away. :( -Evil Wayne (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) I believe we're out of town on the 27th, but not sure about the other three weekends - I'm sure Jenn knows though :) (...) I'd like to play, but I somehow doubt I'll actually build an army :/ (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) My schedule is clear, so far. Count me in!... BBC is a classic. After I read Shawn's first post I started working on this. I've already built the following: a Bike inspired by the Priss' Highway Star. (ready) a prototype hardsuit, (needs some (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) I do hope so ... there hasn't been much discussion the past couple weeks on it, since people were getting ready to run off to Brickfest, travelling to and from Brickfest, attending Brickfest, or recuperating from Brickfest. But now that that (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: It's been too long ...

Sooo... is there any more chit-chat progress on this that's not making it to the boards? Or maybe Jonathan's idea? Is there some kind of general TL5/6 mayhem in the near future? Bueller...? -Evil Wayne (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  droids MOCs

after seeing the density of the moonbases at brickfest, it occured to me that there is no traffic control or service... what if everything goes wrong. well Kane DroidSmiths have the answer. the traffic droid. (URL) the service droid. (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build)

  veni, vidi, vivus!

I came, I saw, I built! Here are my pictures and comments from BrickFest 2003! •General Pics and folders to the rest (after moderation): (URL) of my favorites: (URL) story behind this is that they had a bubblegum machine that you could put four (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact