 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2929 (-10)
  Re: East West Coast, Southern and NW Brick Fest Cons - concerns and hopes

(...) Hey ya, that's the idea! Assuming we could ever get there, beacuse in the years to come it would be a great thing. But no so much as to...and I quote what was so well put before, " We don't want to risk insignifigance through Dillusion..." (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Boston roadshow Challange

(...) (URL) Oooo...oookaaaay, I am ready to announce your punkdom. ;) I have built this! (URL) My oh so winning "Super Bug 3000" Can you handle its greeblage?!!!! This amazing creation is the bomb bad. I made it in 7.5 seconds, running backward with (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Inspection Car MOC

I recently saw the neatest inspection car in a group of photos by Stephan Garcia taken at the Hoosier Valley RR Museum. As soon as i found the time, this is what i came up with. (URL) love the inspection cars. enjoy -tk (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Zenith CE MOC

Kane StarCrafters, in our endless pursuit of customer satisfaction, is pleased to announce our most affordable starcraft yet. The Zenith CE. (URL) CE is the compact economy version of our wildly popular Zenith Series. This sporty ride features a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Roundup Mk3 MOC

It seems that everytime i put this MOC on public display, I find a good reason or two to keep improving it. I think that this is the final version, as it seems to lift quite high without slowing down and can work endlessly without any degradation in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Aubulus

Anubulus, ancient terror of the forgotten underworld has been stirred to back to life from an ageless sleep and is again gathering his strength. Hidden deep underground in a secret lair, Anublus and his minions worship day and night gaining power (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Monster Truck MOC

Ever since getting my hands on the 8465 a few month ago, I have been dieing to build a minifig scale monster truck. And here it finally is! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY... Get ready for the burliest, nitro powered, car crushing ACTION ACTION ACTION! (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town)

  Re: Portable Brikwars Documentation - Personal Data Thingy?

(...) So large, so bulky, so ... pasé!!! I'm hoping for something that won't require another bag, or take up a large chunk of one. I know, I know ... conflicting demands! Small enough to tote anywhere, and easily concealed even within the minimal (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Portable Brikwars Documentation - Personal Data Thingy?

Like any good acolyte in the church of Briwkars, I have a three-ring binder with all of the rules printed out, which I keep updated regularly. It is massive. 8 pounds, and probably about 10x13". When traveling, that's a lot of real estate to take (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Boston roadshow

hey guys, on the way to work this afternoon I happened to pass by where the Lego Roadshow Boston was held. Let me preface the story. On Sunday, as the roadshow wrapped up, it was clear to everyone present that an enormous emout of bricks were being (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact