 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2684 (-10)
  Re: When the world was young...

I'm thinking the mountain-castle should be in the center. Keep in mind that we'll most likely have three armies and we will not want any unfair advantage from board placement. Of course, you can still have the river encircle the base of the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

<snip> (...) Well it was. Here is another link: (URL) you get an error page, just try viewing it later. Geocities won't let that many people view the page at the same time. <snip> Jonathan (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

<snip> (...) I created a ruff draft of what I think would be an interesting layout: (URL) to warn you, this file may end up getting deleted by the moderator. I've used a modular system to the design to allow us to build seperate sections. Most of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

Hi Wayne, No problem at all...I plan on arranging the teams this weekend. Just coordinate with your partner. If it turns out that the other person can't handle creating an army that large, I'm sure we can think of something (in fact, we might have (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

Hi all, GardenSLUG will be hosting a meeting in central New Jersey on Saturday, May third. We're hoping to have a large turnout of the GardenSLUG regulars and by opening the invites to surrounding communities and clubs, drum up some wider-area (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) I kinda like the idea-- We could go for some extra added randomness too, by doing something like: - Each team brings.. oh... 10 magical objects (or whatever). - Each of the 20 objects are put into brown treasure chests (or some other type of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Oops! Sorry, I didn't mean to get so wrapped up. Of course anybody could pick up a magical sword, chalice, amulet, talisman, armor, shield, plunger, or what have you ... but spellbooks, with things like fireballs and levitate and stuff like (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) You...what...but...huh? I was thinking how cool it would be that *any* unit in posession of a magical object reaps its benefits. The exception would be a book of spells (which needs to be read). But if you found a red mystical gem, you would (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) NOW we're talking! How's about: Europe, mid 1300s. Castles, knights, damsels, catapults, and so on. Without warning or explanation, there is an upswing in the potency of magic. Typical corner fortune tellers and soothsayers suddenly display (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Well, the concept behind the Necromancer was basically that the *Necromancer* himself didn't matter. His sole purpose was to enhance his own troops. Let's say you had an army of 20 figs, each 50 points. 19 of them are non-pacifistic slaves, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact