Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:32:40 GMT

Well, Neil is up for this game too. So that makes 3 so far. It also looks
like we're going to need to hold this in mid April.

Any other takers?

- Joe

"Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message
The King requests the honor of your presence to partake upon a quest
involving a Tek Level 2 BrikWars campaign. The mages are ready with
enchantments, lest ye think that knights and ballista are your only • weapons.

What say you?

I'm thinking we should have this game either early March or, if that's not
enough time, mid April (as to not interfere with the trains shows). Once • we
know who is interested, we can figure out how many teams and how many CP.

- Joe