Subject:
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:25:42 GMT

The King requests the honor of your presence to partake upon a quest
involving a Tek Level 2 BrikWars campaign. The mages are ready with
enchantments, lest ye think that knights and ballista are your only weapons.

What say you?

I'm thinking we should have this game either early March or, if that's not
enough time, mid April (as to not interfere with the trains shows). Once we
know who is interested, we can figure out how many teams and how many CP.

- Joe