Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 03:35:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
The King requests the honor of your presence to partake upon a quest
involving a Tek Level 2 BrikWars campaign. The mages are ready with
enchantments, lest ye think that knights and ballista are your only weapons.

What say you?

===========
I'm thinking we should have this game either early March or, if that's not
enough time, mid April (as to not interfere with the trains shows). Once we
know who is interested, we can figure out how many teams and how many CP.

*drool*

I've been a-waiting this!  Definitely count me in!  Some cool new possibilities
since our last medieval game, if we're interested in opening it up to other
races:

Trolls
Orcs (or House Elves, if you prefer)
True hobbits and dwarves
Weird dragon-type men, ala the Geonosians

Plus, I'd love to have another go at the SP rules.  I'm thinking that some sort
of limitation might still be in order, though - for example, you cannot have
any character that costs more than 50 points, excluding weapons/armor, etc.
That can provide a pretty hefty magician (refer to the superheroes game for
evidence of this), but limits the absolute mayhem that can be caused by one
person [1].  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I can't wait!

-s

[1] Neil being the mayhem I'm referring to here