Re: It's Meeting Time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 05:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Szklennik writes:

If it is an open invite, I'd like to come. I'm from Claremont NH, & I happen
to have that day off.  I've never met any Lugnetters IRL & I've never been to
the construction site either.  So... is it O.K.?

Hiya Jeff!

It is definitely an open invite!  You're more than welcome to join us ... you
can be the second New Hampsterite to make a meeting!  From Claremont, eh?
Now *that's* dedication!  Just let us know if you need any directions.

Feel free to brings any MOCs you might want to share.  We usually have enough
space to set things up.

Look forward to meeting you,
Shaun

Thanks!  Directions would be helpful.