Re: It's Meeting Time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Who's up for a meeting? I'd like to have one before the NETCA show (March
23). Someone throw out a date and a place...I'll set it up.

I'm not sure if this was an open invite, but I would love to come up!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
LEGO Enthusiast
Webmaster - B.I. Portal
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions

If it is an open invite, I'd like to come. I'm from Claremont NH, & I happen to
have that day off.  I've never met any Lugnetters IRL & I've never been to the
construction site either.  So... is it O.K.?

Jeff