Re: It's Meeting Time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:30:43 GMT

Well I think I may actually be able to make this one...  Seeing my wife is
taking a couple nights out I think I can take one two.  Unless something else
comes up I will be there.

Eric

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
How about Wednesday, March 12? We can meet at The Construction Site starting
at 6:30 and head to the restaurant at 7:00. Are we interested in trying out
the new place Shaun found? I'll see if I can find out any info.

- Joe

"Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Who's up for a meeting? I'd like to have one before the NETCA show (March
23). Someone throw out a date and a place...I'll set it up.

- Joe