  Is There a Meeting Planned At All?

Just wondering if there are any meetings planned in the near future. I suppose the Greenburg show has tired many of you out. Also, I was wondering if the old military diorama used for brickwars is still around. (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Is There a Meeting Planned At All?

(...) Sun? I'd heard rumors that you were moving back to the East Coast ... is that true? We may not be able to compete with the West Coast in terms of mechheads, but we sure do have more mice per capita in the restaurants we frequent ... HEY! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Is There a Meeting Planned At All?

Good to hear from you Shaun. (...) Yeah, I'm back in Boston for the time being but work might put me in NYC in the near future. (...) I was actually thinking about doing a transforming train engine, but I like you idea. A flatbed with a few small (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)