 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2574 (-5)
  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

Well it took me awhile, but I finally got all of my pictures from the show sorted and posted to brickshelf. I could have posted a few movies, but since they're 3-4m each, I didn't think it would be right to put them on Brickshelf. I decided to give (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Ornament Building Session

Folks, I will be hosting a day of building with the NELUG collection to make some ornaments this weekend. I can host either Saturday or Sunday afternoon although I would prefer Saturday. If you would like to come please E-mail me with your (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) The link for 'Next' at the bottom of page 2 still points to: (URL) of: (URL) pictures by the way. Looks like a great show. I really like the tan plate building construction. Many cool building designs that I will have to steal some ideas from. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) Well yeah I had to get the Containers and the Gorge/cliff didn't quite get completed for this show. It was actually missing at least 2 sections. I should be ready for the next show I think. As for that big blue poll, well we have been in the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) suprise. Eric Kingsley (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact