  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

Great looking show! Y'all are a brave bunch to have no crowd guards, we have enough problems with little hands when we do have the glass up, I can't imagine with no glass. Good job, jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (URL) Georgia LEGO Train Club (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) James, Thanks, we have yet to add any barriers although we have talked about sneeze guards from time to time. Believe it or not but this is our first layout that we could really consider sneeze guards on, all our previous layouts have had (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)